Dublin, Aug 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Camping Tents Market Research Report By Distribution Channel, By Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added To ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global camping tent market size was estimated at USD 2,714.60 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2,865.28 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.88% to reach 3 $ 826.61 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Camping Tent to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on the distribution channel, the camping tent market has been examined in department stores, e-commerce websites, hypermarkets and supermarkets, specialty sporting goods stores, and warehouse clubs.
Based on type, the camping tent market has been examined for Bell tents, cabin tents, dome tents, tipi tents and tunnel tents.
On the basis of geography, the camping tent market has been examined in America, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas have been studied further in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. Asia-Pacific has been further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa were studied further in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the camping tent market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global camping tents market including AMG Group Ltd., Berghaus Limited, Big Agnes, Blacks Leisure PLC, Coleman Company, Inc., Craghoppers, Dometic Group, Exxel Outdoors, Gelert, Hilleberg the Tentmaker, Johnson Outdoors Inc., KHYAM, Mountain Safety Research ,, NEMO Equipment, Inc., Outdoor Revolution, Outwell, Ratos AB, Sierra Designs, Simex Outdoor International GmbH, Skandika GmBH, Snugpak Ltd, Sports Direct International, PLC and The North Face.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global camping tents market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global camping tents market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global camping tents market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global camping tents market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global camping tent market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global camping tents market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global camping tent market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
188.8.131.52. Increase government promotion of adventure sports tourism
184.108.40.206. Increased consumer spending for adventure sports such as hiking, mountaineering and trekking
220.127.116.11. Potential demand for easy-to-use and portable tents for outdoor activities
18.104.22.168. High cost of technical camping tent
22.214.171.124. Emerging business-to-business collaborations to increase product penetration
126.96.36.199. Continuous investment in innovative technologies with properties such as eco-friendly camping tents, lightweight materials and a compact design
188.8.131.52. Seasonal demand for camping tents associated with a one-time investment scenario
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Camping tent market, by distribution channel
6.2. Department stores
6.3. E-commerce sites
6.4. Hypermarkets and supermarkets
6.5. Specialty sporting goods stores
6.6. Warehouse Clubs
7. Camping Tent Market, by Type
7.2. Bell tent
7.3. Cabin tent.
7.4. Dome tent.
7.5. Tipi tent
7.6. Tunnel tent.
8. Americas Camping Tent Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Camping Tent Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Camping tent market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. AMG SA Group
12.2. Berghaus Limited
12.3. Great Agnes
12.4. Black Leisure PLC
12.5. Coleman Company, Inc.
12.7. Dometic Group
12.8. Exxel outside
12.10. Hilleberg the tent maker
12.11. Johnson Outdoors Inc.
12.13. Mountain safety research,
12.14. NEMO Equipment, Inc.
12.15. Outdoor revolution
12.17. Ratos AB
12.18. Sierra designs
12.19. Simex Outdoor International GmbH
12.20. Skandika GmbH
12.21. Snugpak Ltd.
12.22. Sports Direct International, SA
12.23. The north face
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3c14i1
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900