Edmonds City Council will meet in committees on Tuesday, March 8 from 5 p.m. Here are the agendas:
Public Safety, Personnel and Planning Committee, 5 p.m.
1. A city recruiting update with reports from HR staff and police.
2. A conversation with the municipal administration regarding the relocation of the police station and/or other municipal buildings.
Finance Committee, 6 p.m.
1. Corrigendum to the 2022 carried forward budget
2. Assets sold in 2021
3. Monthly financial report for January 2022
4. American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Funding Status
Parks and Public Works Committee, 7:30 p.m.
1. Marché, Edmonds SpringFest and Edmonds Arts Festival event contracts
2. Public Security Complex Public Art Project
3. Civic Park Public Art Project
4. SEEK (Summer Experienees & Enrichment for Kids) Grant Contract – Summer Day Camp 2022
5. Washington State Department of Commerce Grant Contract – Civic Park
6. 2022 Parks, Recreation and Open Spaces (PROS) Plan Capital Program
7. Presentation of a professional services agreement with BHC Consultants for the Ph 10 sewer project
8. Release of public sewer easement at 21200 72nd Ave.
9. 15-foot dedication for the 203rd Street Southwest right-of-way adjacent to 20323 81st Ave. W.
10. 2021 Annual Report on Transportation Impact Fees
11. Ash Thickener Drive Reconstruction Project for Sewage Plant
Remember that council committee meetings are working sessions for council and city staff, with no follow-up. Committee meeting agendas do not include public comment or public hearings.
This meeting will be held virtually via Zoom. To view or listen to committee meetings in their entirety, paste the following into a web browser using a computer or smart phone: https://zoom.us/j/95798484261. Or join us by phone: US: +1 253 215 8782 Webinar ID: 957 9848 4261