Please see below for additional fan information for practices at the UCHealth Training Center:
Admission: The practices are free and open to the public from Wednesday July 27th. Doors for morning public practices will open at 9 a.m. MT.
Parking for fans: Parking at the Broncos facility is located adjacent to Pat Bowlen Fieldhouse (13403 Broncos Pkwy.) On a first-come, first-served basis. The number of places being limited, please arrive early. The parking lot is open from 8 a.m. for morning public practices. Please avoid parking on the streets in front of the UCHealth Training Center.
General placement: Fans will be able to see practices from selected areas which will be clearly marked on the site. Fans will primarily be seated along the berm at the western end of the practice grounds. The seating area is on a natural grass surface with a very limited amount of shade, so please bring appropriate footwear, clothing and sunscreen.
ADA: Admission to the 2022 Denver Broncos Ford-Powered Training Camp will be available through the ADA. Designated ADA parking will be available in the main fan parking lot. Please note that, like general seating, parking and ADA admission are limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bag Policy: The Broncos stadium bag policy will be in effect for all training camp practices. Please see below for details or visit here for more information.
· Each fan can carry one clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bag no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ or one gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
· In addition to any of the bags listed above, fans may also carry in a small pouch or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or shoulder strap, subject to search.
· Diapers and wipes can be carried in a transparent bag. Diaper bags are not permitted.
· Remove jackets or other large bulky items from your bag and keep them handy. When the contents of your bag are clearly visible, staff can check the bags without having to remove the contents. If blankets or other items conceal the contents of a bag, staff must request that they be removed for the screening to take place, delaying the process.
· Small cameras, binoculars and cell phones are acceptable if carried loosely or in an approved transparent bag.
· Seat cushions are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18 inches in width and do not contain pockets, zippers or concealable areas.
· Weapons or any object that can be used as a weapon are not permitted on the premises.
· Hard-sided coolers are not permitted, small soft-sided coolers (the size of a lunch box) are permitted.
· Metal sunscreen canisters are not permitted inside, sunscreen will be provided by UCHealth inside the facility.
Food and drinks: There will be food trucks on the west side of the Pat Bowlen Fieldhouse. A variety of Denver metro area food options will be available to fans throughout training camp (please note that meals brought in by food trucks will not be permitted inside the field gates). training; food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted inside the gated training ground in small individual quantities only).
Garden chairs: Lawn chairs will not be permitted at training camp.
Umbrellas: Umbrellas of any size will not be permitted inside the Broncos practice facility. Please bring enough rain gear if needed.
Strollers: Will be allowed on the premises but must be left at the door before accessing the seating area.
Cameras: Fans are encouraged to use still cameras during training camp practices, but video cameras (and other recording devices such as cell phones and tablets) will not be permitted. Only members of the media will be permitted to bring cameras with professional lenses and tripods to training camp. Tear-off lenses longer than credit card length will not be permitted on camp premises.
Autographs: Players will be designated by position groups (WR, DL, DB, etc.) to sign autographs for fans after each practice open to the public. All autographs will take place near the guest area located at the west end of the practice grounds. No normal sized helmets will be allowed in the enclosure.
TOILET: Public restrooms will be available for fans near the entrance to the practice grounds.
Inclement weather: In the event of lightning or other inclement weather, fans will be evacuated from the general seating area, allowing sufficient time for them to return to their vehicles. In some instances, the Broncos may announce a practice cancellation prior to a scheduled session if inclement weather conditions are forecast. In such cases, the grounds of the UCHealth Training Center will be closed to the public.